Monday, January 18, 2010

This Onesie LIES!!!

I know...I missed posting yesterday. And it wasn't like I was swamped during the day-I was just lazy during the day and busy later that night. We went to church at 11 am and then came home and took a nap. Well Ry, Gabe, & I took a nap-Sera watched The Last Unicorn. After that we went to my parents for Sunday dinner...YAY! My Mom makes kick ass pot roast and mashed potatoes and Ry and I are always first in line to get some. And then we went over to our neighbors house to play a little Pictionary. Boys vs. Girls and well...


WE TOTALLY WIPED THE FLOOR WITH THE BOYS!!! (On the first game...) It was an awesome night that involved good friends and one too many shots. HA!

Today I put Gabe in perhaps one of my favorites onesies, but the onesie lies. It says "I'm the Little Brother" and let's face it-this guy is anything but little.


So thanks to my niehgbors for the always awesome game nights. Ryan and I look forward to hanging out with you guys because we always end up laughing so hard that our sides hurt. Unfortunately for most of you, the things we laugh about are not something I can post here...this is family blog after all. Love to you all!

No comments: