Sunday, February 14, 2010

Quick Catch Up

This weekend was pretty awesome! We had Sera, spent time with my parents, played games with the neighbors, and I got to hang out with David who is one of my best friends. And with all that craziness, I did miss on posting. (Sorry Linda!)

On Friday afternoon my sister Becca came over and saw Sera and Gabe. Sera loves hanging out with Becca. I think it is because Becca often acts like an 8-year-old girl and so she and Sera will get into trouble. I am not saying anything that isn't 100% true-Becca will totally admit to this. But no matter what kind of mischief they get into, she is an amazing aunt to both kids.


And today, both kids were a little crabby. Sera didn't get much sleep so she was a little bit of a grump and Gabe is teething (We think.) and so he has been really cranky. But even through all this, Ryan still got this cute picture of him right after he finished his rice cereal.

And even though this weekend was really busy and I feel like I didn't get enough done, we had a ton of fun with Sera and Gabe. We love it when all four of us can be together as a family and these weekends are some of the best we have. Ryan and I are truly lucky to have such wonderful kids.


No comments: