Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Quiet Evening

Sorry about missing yesterday. It was my birthday and Ryan took me out to dinner at Faustina's and then to see Ballet West's Swan Lake. We didn't get home until about 11:30 pm and by the time we got Gabe home, in bed, and then changed it was really to late to post. But for those of you who are curious, I had a wonderful bithday. Ryan is the BEST and did so much for me.

This is while we were trying to feed Gabe some dinner. He was not as interested in food as he was in grabbing my camera. And I take so many pictures of him that he is really starting to
show an interest in it. I think he is just getting sick of that black plastic thing that is in his face EVERY DAY!!

After dinner Gabe really needed a bath. We don't bathe him every day because it isn't good for his skin but sometimes we let him go more than a couple days which is not so good for his smell. And at daycare today, I think he decided to wear some of his lunch as hair product so I really needed to get him clean.


Hope you all have a great night! Love to you all! Thanks again for all the birthday wishes from my friends and families.

No comments: