Monday, February 8, 2010

He's Gonna Be Trouble

This picture is courtesy of our neighbor Randy. We did give him the empty bottle but we did not allow him to lick the opening and we didn't put his hand on that position. But even while holding an empty beer and giving me "the finger" he is STILL too damn cute!


We went to our neighbor's house to celebrate his daughter's birthday last Thursday night. So these pictures are not from today but they are so cute that I am posting them as today's Daily Gabe anyway. If any of you have complaints about that, please email your comments to: ireallydontcare@biteme.com


HONK!!! Got your nose Daddy!

And if this last picture isn't the story of my life, I don't know what is. Ryan laughs at my pain while Gabe sits there wide-eyed and innocent.

1 comment:

Baby Mama said...

I love it!!!! Ethan always carries around empty wine bottles!