Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Love You So I Eat You

We took a day off yesterday because Gabe was sick and so I was busy taking care of him. And even though I didn't post it, I did take a picture. Gabe's Grandma Linda gave Gabe and Sera each a stuffed animal for Valentine's Day. Sera's was a pink and white giraffe which she wanted to take home to her Mom's house and Ryan said it was okay. Gabe got a red rhino with white kiss marks all over him which we promptly named Smoochie.



Tonight Ryan and I went to the gym (Look at me doing so good on my New Year's Resolutions!) and when we got home Gabe sat in his car seat for a couple minutes. When I went to get him out, he just looked so cute that I decided it was worthy of being a Daily Gabe. I hate putting up pictures of him in his car seat because I think it makes me look lazy, but tonight I really don't care. I mean...LOOK HOW CUTE THAT FACE IS! Don't you want to just squeeze those fat cheeks?


Also we want to wish my sister Becca a very happy 24th birthday. Love to all our family!

P.S. For those of you who are curious, Gabe is doing much better tonight. Less congestion and no fever. YAY!!!

No comments: