Friday, February 26, 2010

Busy Busy Bees


We had a very busy week this week. Tuesday night we had Sera and were out late with her. We had our normal Tuesday evening with dinner and games. It is a great way to spend time together as a family.
Wednesday my Grandma Diane watched Gabe while Ryan and I went to Brewvies with our neighbors. We watched one of Ryan's favorite movies Barry Gordon's The Last Dragon. It was fun to be in a theater with other people and watch the movie-it made it all so much more fun. and Gabe had fun at Grandma's house too. She said he ate a lot and then was asleep by 8:00 PM. HE NEVER DOES THAT FOR US! Grandma Great just knows what she is doing I guess.
And last night I was totally worn out! I did get this picture of Gabe eating his "G" block but shortly after I fell asleep. We move my work office yesterday and I was so worn out. I didn't even realize how worn out I really was until I ate dinner and then got ready to watch the Olympics. I was asleep by the 4th skater and didn't wake up until Ryan told me it was time to go upstairs.
But now it is time for the weekend and hopefully I will stay caught up with my blog a little bit better. And let me tell you, I am ready for a great weekend!!!

No comments: