Thursday, March 3, 2011

Better Than Emeril...BAM!

Tonight we made pizza for dinner. Gabe saw Ryan using the oven mits to get the pizza in and out of the oven and decided that he would look AWESOME in those mits! So he walked around the house clapping his mitten hands together and yelling "Yay!"

Also yesterday morning I was trying to get Gabe to send a voice message to my sister Becca. We have been trying to get Gabe to say Becca's name and he used to say it right but then for some reason he started saying it more like the word "Banshee" which I found entirely appropriate.

Once it was time to go to daycare Gabe looked at me, smiled, and said loudly "Eeew Banshee!" I laughed so hard which of course, encouraged him to keep saying it. It was awesome! Gabe thought Becca was gross and I couldn't stop laughing. It was a great morning.

Much love to you all!

No comments: