Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Adios 2011!


Things I Have Learned in 2011
  1. Marriage can be hard work but when you have a great Husband the work isn't so bad.
  2. 2-year-olds can be challenging.
  3. 2-year-olds can and will outsmart you
  4. 2-year-olds are so much fun!
  5. It doesn't matter how many times some people screw up, if they are nuts they will not learn from their mistakes.
  6. NBA lockouts SUCK!!!
  7. Good people will always be good people.
  8. When good things end it just means there is something better coming.
  9. Never give up on what you want.
  10. Have a little faith and God will help you out.
  11. When it comes to a home-owners crisis...I tend to lose my shit.
  12. I learned that I really am a tree-hugging Liberal.
  13. Hammer Time will NEVER be out-of-style.
  14. Like always, I have the world's best friends!
  15. It doesn't matter how old they are, they will forever be my little brother and sister.
  16. I love cooking!
  17. Take time to relax and focus on yourself every once in a while.
  18. Being a Mom can be tough but it is always worth it when you see your kids smile.
  19. Nothing is better than hugs from your loved ones.
  20. It doesn't matter how it is prepared...broccoli is EVIL!
  21. What is better than having a loving husband? Having a loving husband that will fight for his kids no matter the odds.
  22. Sometimes it feels really good to yell at stupid people.
  23. I enjoy the show Doctor Who and I realize that I am a total nerd.
  24. I need to hear the words "I love you." every day.
  25. And even though I have said it before I am always amazed at just how much more I love my husband and kids every single day.

Much love to you all! Hope you have a wonderful 2012!


No comments: