Wednesday, March 28, 2012

BUSTED!

Does it look like Gabe is in prison? I am sure that is how he feels when he is in time out. Gabe is growing up and so naturally he tries to see how much he can get away with. He refuses to come inside when we ask, he gets into things he shouldn't, he constantly says NO!, and yes, he will hit and/or kick when he gets really upset with us.

Tonight Gabe was refusing to do as I was asking so he ended up in time out. He sits for 2 minutes with his arms folded before we let him out, explain why he was there, and then end with a hug. But this face...it says it all. If there is anything worse than a time out, he does not know what it is. But he is still so cute that I had to snap a quick pic of his misery.

I know his behavior is pretty normal and I can only hope he gets over it soon. Much love to you all!

P.S. As I was writing this blog, Gabe threw up on my foot...can we say karma???

No comments: