Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Not a Marine Biologist...Yet


You may be wondering why I have taken a picture of Gabe eating his Gogurt and watching his morning cartoon. It is because of the stuffed whale sitting in his lap. This is a toy that was given to Gabe and he has not shown any interest in it until recently. I believe it is supposed to be a North Atlantic Right Whale and if you squeeze him he makes a whale noise.

Gabe calls it a dolphin and has named him “Legs.” Yes…Legs. Does anyone else see the irony in naming a whale Legs?

Lately he is constantly asking, “Where is my dolphin?” anytime we have to leave the house or if he has to go to bed or if he loses sight of that thing for more than a minute. This morning as he was carrying the “dolphin” downstairs he threw it and said, “I threw Legs! Legs in the sky.” I don’t know what it is about this toy but it is his new favorite thing and it is so darn cute.


Much love to you all!

No comments: