Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana?

Gabe has been getting better about his eating lately. I was starting to get worried because for a couple weeks he only wanting to eat Popcorn Fish and cheese. The doctor said not to worry because clearly Gabe is healthy and will eat when he is hungry.

One of the best places to take him is Sweet Tomatoes. I normally HATE buffets but this one is soup and salad only and is actually pretty good. Gabe is a fan of soup and with all the different fruits and veggies, we can usually get him to eat something.

This past Friday my parents wanted to take us to out for dinner and so we opted for something Gabe-friendly. Unfortunately he wasn't a big fan of vegtables that night but he did like the oranges.


SMILE!



Thanks to Grandpa Chad for suggesting that I get this picture. It was worth the trouble of hiding the camera from Gabe and trying to work around eating. Much love to you all!

No comments: