Monday, March 16, 2009

Husband Info...Kinda Fun!

Hi all! Here is a quick post. I promise to post more about my pregnancy when I get time. As of right now I am 15 weeks along and doing great. Love to you all!


Husband Survey

1. Where did you meet your husband?Ryan and I met while we were both working at Wal*Mart.

2. How long did you date before you got married?2 & ½ years

3. How long have you been married?About a year and 9 months…give or take. I am not going to calculate it.

4. What does he do that surprises you?He will get me flowers when I am not expecting it or take me to dinner or just surprise me with a kiss or hug.

5. What is your favorite feature of his?His eyes and his shoulders.

6. What is his best quality?How supportive and loving he is. I could not ask for better!

7. Does he have a nickname for you?Oh yeah! He calls me all sorts of stuff. Usually involving the word “snuggle”

8. What is his favorite food?That is really tough because he likes lots of stuff but I would guess prime rib.

9. What is his favorite sport?He is starting to like basketball.

10. When and where did you first kiss?I don’t remember the exact date but it was not long after we first met and it was in my grandparent’s living room.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Ryan and I like movies. I also play video games with him sometimes.

12. Do you have any children?Ryan has a wonderful little girl from his first marriage that is 7-years-old and we are expecting our first in September.

13. Does he have any hidden talents?He can be a pretty good cook when he tries.

14. How old is he?26…almost 27.

15. Who said I love you first?I did and I am okay with that. Ryan was really guarded because of his past and so I knew that he loved me, even if he was scared to say it.

16. What is his favorite music?He likes alternative rock like Sublime, Cake, and Nirvana. Also some music from the 50’s and 60’s.

17. What do you admire most about him?His strength to over come some of the very difficult things he has been through. And also how great of a father he is.

18. What is his favorite color?Blue

19. Will he read this?I think so.

20. Will he fill this out about you?
Nope.

No comments: