Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Not a Foodie For Sure!

Ah the joys of living with a tiny human! Last night he was trying to hand Ryan a cup and spilled some Coke on the couch. And instead of getting a towel and wiping it up, Gabe licks it off the couch and then declares “Yummy!” No Gabe, not yummy-nasty!

He has also gotten very good at opening the fridge to find himself something to eat. This is a problem for obvious reasons. Last night after putting Gabe to bed I went into the kitchen to clean up and lying on the floor was one of Ryan’s hard-boiled eggs that looked like someone had taken a bite out of it-shell and all! At least that time he realized it wasn’t yummy and he stopped.

But to be fair, he is smart. He can recognize almost all the capital letters of the alphabet on sight and no, they don’t have to be in order for him to do it. He can also almost sing his whole ABC’s but still struggles with the “H, I, J, K” part.

But all I have to do is take one look at this face and I melt. It is a great way to start my day when I can walk into his room, flip on the light, and be greeted like this. Much love to you all!


1 comment:

Lacie said...

I love him more and more everyday I see his pictures.

I need to see him. Soon. Very Very soon.