Monday, June 10, 2013

Life Goes On

I took a break from blogging as most of you know.  I am not sure why I did it.  I think we all need to just step back sometimes.  I found that blogging was becoming less enjoyable and felt more like a chore than something I wanted to be doing.  

At the end of May, I lost my Grandpa Jim.  He loved his grandkids very much and even more, loved his great-grandkids fiercely.  He always had a smile and a piece of candy for Sera and Gabe.  I will always have fond memories of him as my Grandpa, but even more special are the memories I have of how much he loved my children.  I did not feel that I could not post something about his passing.  



 The love of my life, Ryan with a lady who is very special to me and I hold very close to my heart, my sweet Grandma Diane.  She is one incredible woman.
 And despite the sadness that come with a loss like this, there is so much life to celebrate.  Particularly in the arrival of my handsome and wonderful nephew, Noah "Hank" Larsen.  Here he is meeting is cousin Sera for the first time.  She is such a tender and loving little girl when it comes to babies and little ones.  
I know I have said this many times before but, I hope that I will get back into blogging on a regular basis.  There are so many wonderful things in my life and I want to record them for my kids.  One day my memories will fade as will so many of the stories.  This blog is my way of making sure that my kids can look back one day and remember all the happiness that has always been a part of their lives.  

Talk to you soon Internet.  Much love to you all!

No comments: