Sunday, June 6, 2010

Let him eat cake!

Tonight we spent the evening at my Mom and Dad's house. Mom usually does a big dinner on Sunday and so we decided to join them. It was my favorite meal: Pot roast, carrots, mashed potatoes with gravy, and salad. YUM!

I was in charge of dessert and so I went with my standby: strawberry short cake. Ryan doesn't care for more sweet stuff but he does like strawberry short cake. And while we were are enjoying our after dinner treat, my sister made the mistake of giving Gabe a taste of whip cream. His eyes got wide and he started going after her plate like a moth to a flame. He was a baby on a mission. So after we all finished our cake we made sure that our plates still had whip cream and strawberry juice and then...we let Gabe take care of the rest!

As you can see, he wanted to eat the plate along with what was on it.


Hope you enjoyed your Sunday evening as much as Gabe obviously did. Love you all!

No comments: