Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Welcome to our world...


Okay so for everyone just joining us, Ry and I (Okay just me.) decided to start this blog. But I swear, once I told Ryan about the blog and how all his family could keep track of us and our whacky adventures, he was totally into it. So here I am, watching School of Rock and getting all excited to blog and quite frankly...I got nothing.


As some of you may know, Ryan and I met back in 2005 and have been together for more than 3 years. I have been lucky enough to spend time with him as well as his wonderful daughter Sera. We have had such amazing times together and we look forward to continuing to do the same in the future. And who knows, some day, we will hopefully have a few kids of our own.

Right now we are living here in Sandy. we are just saving our pennies until we decide where we want to go. Life has certainly taken some interesting turns for us. Like Ryan getting called to serve overseas only 5 weeks after we go married to me being the graceful individual that I am hurting myself not even a week after he got home from Iraq. But we have stood by each other through thick and thin and will keep on truckin'.


So for all our friends and family, welcome to our lives. You may not undestand why we do some of the things we do, but hopefully we will give you a good laugh. And remember, when you come into our world-pants are optional.






No comments: