Tuesday, November 22, 2011

On the Mend

My poor Bubba has been sick the past few days. He had a viral throat infection that was causing pain and irritation and a fever. It was also causing two very worn out parents. Gabe hasn’t been sleeping well or eating well. He has been grumpy and difficult. And when he normally has such a sweet and funny disposition, this complete 180 makes it a hard adjustment for Mom & Dad.

But I found that even when he doesn’t feel 100%, a balloon from the store will always being a big smile!
And the doctor’s office is even getting wise and while we were waiting they gave him some apple juice.

He is on the mend and I hope better by Thanksgiving because…I am making the WHOLE MEAL myself! Eeep! I want him feeling better so he can enjoy (or suffer through) this huge milestone right along with me.

1 comment:

Lacie said...

He is getting so big!!! I love it!!

I will be sending you some kitchen loves from Eagle Mountain....I will also be cooking all of Turkey dinner for 8 family members....

I will call you around 2 to see if you have pizza on order - because I just might!!